Xylochem's platform has a user committee that defines the operating procedures of the technical platform. It ensures the quality of services offered and proposes methodological developments.
The Xylochem's user committee includes institutional, academic and industrial members involved in the chemistry of lignocellulosic biomass :
- LCPO/Université Bordeaux 1 : S. Grelier/ F.Pichavant/H.Cramail
- IPREM/Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour : L. Billon
- FCBA : Denilson Da Silva Perez
- INRA : R. Petit
- Tembec Innovation : C. Michaud
- Smurfit Kappa Cellulose du Pin : J. Moindrot
- DRT : E. Cazeils
- INSA Toulouse : Xavier Cameleyre
- SOLVAY : Pierre Guillot
- Pôle Xylofutur : Rachid Belalia
This committee meets two times a year and the first meeting took place on 13 July 2013.